• Lights are required on all floats.
• For crowd control and safety, walkers must wear reflective clothing and are required on the side of each float or vehicle.
• All float or vehicle drivers must attend a mandatory drivers meeting at 4:00pm on February 5 at the Fairgrounds in the
Forestry Building. Drivers must bring their valid driver's license.
• ALL VEHICLES MUST HAVE THROWS!! NO EXCEPTIONS!
• Floats and all vehicles will check in at the Webster Parish Fairgrounds at Clerk and Council Street.
• All marching/walking groups will meet at E.S. Richardson Elementary, at corner of W. Todd and Elm, by 4:00pm.
• The fairgrounds procession will travel down Clerk Street to Lewisville Road, over to W. Todd and down to the
traditional starting point at the corner of Germantown Road and Elm Street, picking up marching groups.
• DEADLINE TO REGISTER: January 28, 2022. Only groups that have pre-registered will be allowed to participate.
I/We the undersigned acknowledge receipt of the above Parade Rules for the Minden Mardi Gras/Fasching Parade and agree to abide by these rules. I/We understand that throwing from trailers/float/vehicle/marching units is at our own risk. Should the group that I/We represent engage in such activity I/We hold the City of Minden and the Minden Main Street Board harmless in any injury that may occur to any member of our group. Also, should I/We violate the rules; our group accepts all liability for any injury or damage I/We might cause to any individuals or property. I/We accept.