Dear Main to Main Vendor:
Hello! As Downtown Development/Main Street Director for the City of Minden, I am looking forward to seeing you all at this year’s Main to Main event on November 5th and 6th.
Attached is the vendor registration form which needs to be completed and returned either by completing the online form, or by mail, email, fax or dropping off personally at City Hall. These forms need to be turned by November 1st.
Main to Main will begin bright and early on Friday morning, November 6th. We are looking forward to a great weekend!
Here are a few quick instructions:
1) When you arrive, check in with us. We will be set up with a banner saying “Main to Main Registration” adjacent to the digital sign in the parking lot. We do not assign locations! Get here early!
2) If you are set up Downtown, we will come by during the weekend to collect the $10.00 fee. Spaces are 10 x 10 and if you set up past that size, you will be charged appropriately.
3) Many of the downtown merchants will be setting up in front of their stores. These spaces should already be marked off, so please be respectful, and do not move anyone. If you get to your preferred location and someone is already there, please just set up next to them.
4) We ask that you unload your merchandise, and ask a neighbor to watch your tables while you park your vehicle in the parking lot at Minden Civic Center. There will be no vehicles allowed to stay in the parking lot.
5) There is also no set up in the parking lot of the actual Civic Center on Friday. City Hall is open for business that day and the parking must be left open. Anyone setting up here will be asked to relocate.
6) In years past, many vendors have covered their merchandise and left it on Friday night. We have never had a problem, but if you decide to leave it, we are not responsible for any damage. It is up to you. We do not furnish security.
7) You are responsible for reporting your sales tax to Webster Parish and the State. We will have forms available at our check in desk for your use.
8) Bring your own tent, tables and chairs. No electricity will be available!
9) No garage/rummage sale set ups will be allowed in the Downtown area. There is a parking lot on the corner of Sibley Road and Sheppard Street specifically for sales of this type. There is no charge for setting up in this location.
COVID-19 - We encourage all participants to follow the State and Local social distancing guidelines. Honor the 6' distance and if sick please stay home. Please be safe and respectful and honor the local authorities if you are asked to move or not set up in an area.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation, remember we are all neighbors here, be patient during set up on Friday and Saturday mornings
If you have a question, please do not call, but email email@example.com. I will do my best to answer any questions before Friday morning.
Thank you so much!
Minden Main Street Director